*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and to achieve your next challenge? If your answer is YES – then here is a role for you – join the leader in the CX (Customer Experience) industry TELUS International Bulgaria!
As a Technical Solutions Consultant with German and English you will be a part of a great team and all together will:
- Deliver outstanding client service
- Achieve great customer experience and satisfaction
- Identify and understand user needs
- Assist with general inquiries, product support, and troubleshooting via phone, e-mail, and chat
As a candidate, you do not need to have experience in a similar role but you should be fluent in German and English and able to demonstrate a keen interest in technology and have excellent communication skills.
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Positive international working environment
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
We care about our employees‘ well-being, invest in their future growth, and encourage fun and team-building initiatives!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is a publicly traded company (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) and is the largest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry in the country with over 4,200 team members. The company provides a broad portfolio of services – designing, building, and delivering next-generation digital services, AI solutions, customer experience, and more. The company’s primary focus is strict adherence to all our clients‘ procedures and practices. We are an independent outsourcing services provider and do not function as a local representation of our partners.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an SourcingBG@telusinternaional.com
Webseite TELUS International Bulgaria