*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate
Our Partnership with Airbnb gives you a unique opportunity to become a part of the global team that focuses its attention on positively impacting the experiences that customers have when interacting with Airbnb by providing exceptional customer support at all levels. To achieve this mission, you will go the extra mile to support everyone who interacts with Airbnb.
We are looking for an enthusiastic German Speaking Travel Experience Advisor for Airbnb Account to join our NEW Team.
If you are already an expert in the ins and outs of the Airbnb site and have exceptional people skills, then you are just the type of person we want to talk to. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb community
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints/queries
- Respond professionally and with empathy to inbound/outbound phone calls, messaging, and chat channels
- Demonstrate ownership of user queries until resolution
- Investigate, identify, and escalate issues appropriately, by prioritizing urgent and sensitive matters
- Investigate, identify, and escalate issues appropriately
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer queries
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
- Recognize product and process issues that impact our community and submit reports and feedback
- Maintain accuracy and security of customer information on Airbnb systems
- Fluent in German (written and spoken) and have a good knowledge of English language
- Patience, empathy, and an ability to demonstrate confidence when imparting information
- Ability to positively communicate difficult messages
- Previous experience in hospitality/call center will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Investigative skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Positive international working environment
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
We care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their future growth, and encourage fun and team-building initiatives!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW! About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is a publicly traded company (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) and is the largest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry in the country with over 4,200 team members. The company provides a broad portfolio of services – designing, building, and delivering next-generation digital services, AI solutions, customer experience, and much more. The company’s primary focus is strict adherence to all our clients‘ procedures and practices. We are an independent outsourcing services provider and do not function as a local representation of our partners.
Webseite TELUS International Bulgaria