If you are passionate about gaming, curious and open-minded, come and join our
growing Game Support team in the biggest BPO provider in Bulgaria – get the job you
Our location Sofia is famous for its cultural diversity, modern appearance and
prosperous location. This fast growing city is located at the foot of Vitosha mountain
where enthusiasts often can be found hiking or skiing. The capital offers a big variety of
experiences annually – music and theater outdoor festivals, as well galleries, museums,
restaurants and clubs.
A typical day:
- Be every player’s trusty advisor
- Listen and respond to gamers queries via phone and/or email
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Sounds good, right?
If you have:
- Fluency in German and a good command of English
- Gaming experience – you have played games recently and you can relate to a
player’s concept, community and mindset
- Player empathy and understanding a player’s perspective when tackling their
- Understanding of Player Support
- Desire to help the players as best as possible and to contribute to the team’s
- Extensive relocation package
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment with great energy
- Career development opportunities
- International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation)
- Special benefits for our team members (e.g. gym, yoga classes, massages and
corporate psychologist in the office and many others)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage
fun and team building initiatives!
It sounds like the perfect job for you?
SEND YOUR CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About us: TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. The
company has almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International
Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for
global customers in over 50 languages.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite TELUS International Europe