*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate
If you are passionate about gaming, join our Game Support team in the biggest BPO provider in Bulgaria – get the job you will enjoy!
A typical day:
- Assist our players with any issues they might experience or report via email and chat only
- Focus on the player and provide the ultimate player experience
- Listen to the voice of the players and communicate it further to the appropriate teams
- Work with our team to improve our processes
Sounds good, right?
If you have:
- Fluency in German and a good command of English
- Gaming experience – you have played games and you can relate to a player’s concept, community, and mindset
- Player empathy and understanding a player’s perspective when tackling their issues
- Understanding of Player Support
- Desire to help the players as best as possible and to contribute to the team’s success
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive salary
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Career development opportunities
- International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Special benefits for our team members (e.g. gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office and many others)
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate into the local lifestyle and culture
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team-building projects!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is the leader in the BPO sector with a team of over 3800 people in Sofia and Plovdiv. We have almost 55,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Bulgaria offers contact center solutions, ITO, and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an SourcingBG@telusinternational.com
Webseite TELUS International Europe