*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate
If you are passionate about gaming, join our growing Game Support team in the Customer Experience (CX) industry at TELUS International Bulgaria – get the job you will enjoy!
A typical day:
- Be every player’s trusty advisor
- Listen and respond to gamers‘ queries by email
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Sounds good, right?
If you have:
- Fluency in German and a good command of English
- Gaming experience – you have played games and you can relate to a player’s concept, community, and mindset
- Player empathy and understanding a player’s perspective when tackling their issues.
- Understanding of Player Support
- Desire to help the players as best as possible and to contribute to the team’s success
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Positive international working environment
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
We care about our employees‘ well–being, invest in their future growth, and encourage fun and team-building projects!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is a publicly traded company (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) and is the largest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry in the country with over 4,000 team members. The company provides a broad portfolio of services – designing, building, and delivering next-generation digital services, AI solutions, customer experience, and much more. The company’s primary focus is strict adherence to all our clients‘ procedures and practices. We are an independent outsourcing services provider and do not function as a local representation of our partners.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.telusinternational.com.
Webseite TELUS International Europe