*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will assist you to relocate
Became a member of the greatest team of one of the biggest and most well-known airline companies.
- Daily communication with customers
- Respond to clients’ requests and provide accurate information
- Be positive, friendly, and supportive
- Very good level of both German and English
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Self-motivation and result-orientation
- IATA certificate will be a plus
- Relocation assistance
- Work from Home opportunity
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Fully paid training
- Special discounts and offers (Food vouchers, Multisport card, etc.)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is the leader in the BPO sector with a team of over 3800 people in Sofia and Plovdiv. We have almost 55,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Bulgaria offers contact center solutions, ITO, and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an SourcingBG@telusinternational.com
Webseite TELUS International Europe