*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate
If you are excited about health and technology, join our Fitbit Team!
As a Fitbit Customer Support with German, you will be part of a great team and will:
- Help our users with any issues they might have via tickets or calls
- Provide solutions to everyday device use questions on a case-by-case customer-oriented approach
- Identify trending issues and bugs from users’ reported issues and communicate them to your supervision team
- Work with a passionate team of customer-friendly colleagues from an international background
Not bad, right?
What we expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of GERMAN language (B2 or similar) for daily communication with customers
- Good command of English (B1 or similar) for training and internal communication
- Basic understanding of iOS and Android OS features
- Demonstrating empathy
- Desire to help customers as best as possible and willing to contribute to the team’s success
- Result-oriented with personal performance
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Looking for a long-term employment
In return, we offer:
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid training sessions
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Positive international working environment
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is a publicly traded company (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) and the country’s largest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry with over 4,200 team members. The company provides a broad portfolio of services – designing, building, and delivering next-generation digital services, AI solutions, customer experience, and much more. The company’s primary focus is strict adherence to all our clients’procedures and practices. We are an independent outsourcing services provider and do not function as a local representation of our partners.
We care about the well–being of our employees and we provide equal employment opportunities, prohibiting discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics.
Webseite TELUS International