*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate
If you are passionate about gaming, join our Game Support team in the biggest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry in Bulgaria – get the job you will enjoy!
A typical day:
- Assist our players with any issues they might experience or report via email and chat only
- Focus on the player and provide the ultimate player experience
- Listen to the voice of the players and communicate it further to the appropriate teams
- Work with our team to improve our processes
Sounds good, right?
If you have:
- Fluency in German and a good command of English
- Gaming experience – you have played games and you can relate to a player’s concept, community, and mindset
- Player empathy and understanding a player’s perspective when tackling their issues
- Understanding of Player Support
- Desire to help the players as best as possible and to contribute to the team’s success
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Positive international working environment
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, and encourage fun and team-building projects!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is a publicly traded company (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) and is the largest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry in the country with over 4,200 team members. The company provides a broad portfolio of services – designing, building, and delivering next-generation digital services, AI solutions, customer experience, and much more. The company’s primary focus is strict adherence to all our clients’procedures and practices. We are an independent outsourcing services provider and do not function as a local representation of our partners.
Webseite TELUS International