*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate
TELUS International Bulgaria is looking for passionate player support specialists for Riot Games.
Join our growing TELUS team supporting League of Legends, VALORANT, Legends of Runeterra, and TfT – get the job you will enjoy!
A typical day:
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets and chat
- Provide the best player experience with a case-by-case player-oriented approach
- Identify trending issues and bugs submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Work with a passionate team of gamers to give our support experience a player-to-player feel
Sounds good, right?
- Fluency in German and a good command of English
- Player empathy and understanding of a player’s perspective when tackling their issue are required
- Understanding of Player Support
- Gaming experience – if you have played games and you can relate to a player’s concept, community and mindset it will be considered an advantage
- Desire to help the players as best as possible and to contribute to the team’s success
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Positive international working environment
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, and encourage fun and team-building projects!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is a publicly traded company (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) and is the largest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry in the country with over 4,000 team members. The company provides a broad portfolio of services – designing, building, and delivering next-generation digital services, AI solutions, customer experience, and much more. The company’s primary focus is strict adherence to all our clients‘ procedures and practices. We are an independent outsourcing services provider and do not function as a local representation of our partners.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an SourcingBG@telusinternational.com
Webseite TELUS International