A client of ours is looking to speak with Customer Support specialists who can fluently speak, read and write in both German and English.
What you will do:
- You will represent the company’s voice, communicating with customers via email, phone and live chat
- You will address the customer’s queries and solve their issues as they are raised, delivering an amazing customer service
- You will meet the company’s standards and targets, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- You will work with a dynamic team in a dynamic environment, adapting and reacting to the new challenges and solving new problems the job presents every day
- You will take responsibility for your work, organising and prioritising yourself when necessary
- Previous experience (1-2 years) of experience in a similar, office based Customer Support role
- Native level speaking, reading and writing fluency in English AND German
- A natural go getter and a desire to hit the ground running!
- A competitive salary (+ shares options)
- Dog friendly office!
- Annual salary reviews
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite Tempo UK