The Learning Adventure is a leading educational tour provider for students and currently operates trips across Asia and Europe. The company focuses on showing the real side of these countries by providing educational excursions for students. Our itineraries offer genuine learning outcomes and broaden cultural understanding and we have offices in London, Ho Chi Minh City and Boston.
As an Adventure Leader with The Learning Adventure, you will lead educational tours for student groups from the UK, US and English-speaking International Schools on trips around your host country. Tours typically range from 5 to 14 days in length (with the majority being around 8 days).
Our Adventure Leaders need to be able to inspire young people about travel, their host country and learning. An Adventure Leader could be anyone with a genuine passion for travel and a desire to share their experience with those eager to learn.
- Managing day-to-day tour logistics
- Connecting with travellers and dealing with any concerns
- Ensuring safety of all TLA travellers
- Enriching the experience for the students with local knowledge/fun ways of bringing the city to life
- Handling tour finances
- Facilitating inclusion of everyone on the tour
- Communicating with suppliers
- Representing TLA whilst on tour
We are looking for Adventure Leaders who:
- have excellent spoken and written English language skills
- are excellent communicators with a passion for travel and education
- are organised and have high attention to detail
- are strong problem solvers who can think on their feet
- are dynamic and flexible to work with lots of different groups
- have destination knowledge of their host country
- speak many languages
- have experience leading groups
- are based in the same country as the tour
This is a freelance position with tours that are offered throughout the year. Day rate starts at 200 euros per day and depends on experience. A successful application will lead to Adventure Leader Training to prepare you for your TLA tour. The Learning Adventure and The Dragon Trip are equal opportunity employers and welcome and celebrate diversity and uniqueness in all forms.
To apply please on the link below.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte docs.google.com.
Webseite The Learning Adventure