Our collaborator has acted as an intermediary between clients wishing to sail and shipowners needing the completion of booking schedules. Offering a catalogue of more than 18,000 boats, and confirming an active presence in numerous destinations (France, Croatia, Greece, the Antilles, etc.). Our partner presents itself to the market with the broadest list in Europe. During the past 2021, the company has in fact been the protagonist of more than 10,000 charters (between boats sailing/engine boats, catamarans, yachts, etc…), being recognised as one of the leading nautical rental platforms.
Through a gradual insertion within the team and sales team operating from the Barcelona office, the candidate’s main mission will involve telephone sales and the processing of requests made by customers wishing to browse its web portal.
– Understanding requests and identifying customers‘ needs.
– Searching for boats corresponding to requests.
– Sending quotations.
– Contractualisation and selling.
– Customer support during the phases of the chartering process.
– Essential qualities: professionalism, team spirit, excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business School, Tourism or Economics.
– Compulsory mastery of English and French.
– German as native standard level.
– 6 months internship, towards the end of studies, the company has requested to hire candidates finishing their studies.
– Position at office in Barcelona, Spain.
– Remuneration between €600 – 1.000€ /monthly.
– 40 hours/week.
– Possibility of employment contract after the placement.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite the student mobility