Our partner is a pan-European technology investment firm with more than €3 billion in assets under management. It invests in companies across all stages of their lifecycle, from pre-seed to pre-IPO.
To date, the company has backed 15 unicorns, had 21 exits and 7 realized IPOs. Target has six offices around the world with investing offices across Berlin, London, Tel Aviv, and Barcelona.
They are looking for a dynamic and self-starter individual who is motivated to challenge the status quo and to grow with us, both personally and professionally. Our partner is a fast-growing organization with an entrepreneurial mindset, you will have the ability to work with colleagues from all over the world with various backgrounds.
As an HR Intern, reporting to HR Business Partner, you will assist for 2 months our Human Resources department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The individual will be involved in HR admin tasks starting from forming and maintaining employee records, updating the HR system, scheduling interviews through to onboarding. The outstanding HR Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
– Supporting internal recruitment processes by arranging interviews and maintaining internal HR system
– Updating company database by inputting new employee’s details
– Updating old employees records with missing information
– Review and update HR Employee’s files and documentation in partnership with the HR
Manager, in line with relevant regulation, looking to automate and digitalize where possible
– Maintain electronic personnel files and ensure contract templates are well maintained,
accessible and reflect necessary legislative updates
– Working student or Internship experience in HR and/or administrative function, ideally within
the venture capital and/or wider financial sectors
– Excellent academic credentials
– Familiar with HRIS (Human Resources Information System)
– Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint &Word
– Fluent business English and German
– Excellent attention to detail and desire to always meet the highest of standards
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced company and work under frequent tight deadlines to
– Ability to independently seek and validate information from different sources
– Able to remain flexible and adapt quickly in the face of changing priorities
– Independent, self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm, motivation, and creativity
– be a part of mission driven, highly international and intercultural organization, which is one of the fastest growing and best performing VCs in Europe
– to join and work with an experienced yet ambitious and energetic team and together take the company to next level
– to have the opportunity to assist, learn from, challenge, and be challenged by leaders
– to cooperate with leadership that constantly investing in your personal development through daily coaching and mentoring
– 1650 euros per month remuneration
– 2 months internship opportunity
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite The Student Mobility