Our collaborator is a 4* star high-quality Hotel Resort and SPA in a luxurious setting in Lanzarote, in the Canary Island, Spain. This elegant and stylish hotel looks down on the yacht-filled, picturesque marina. The infinity pool stretches out overlooking the palm-filled gardens
They are currently looking for passionate and motivated students, interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and to gain practical experience while developing their skills with leaders in the field.
With the highly evolving dynamics of this field, an internship will give you the necessary experience to start your international career.
Are you dynamic and energetic? Don’t lose this opportunity! Apply now!
– Check-In / Check Out.
– Receiving clients and all tasks related to it.
– Support and customer information at the reception.
– Perform procedures related to the occupation and sales rooms.
– Custodian valuables and money deposited, safe hiring.
– Billing and cashing, as well as foreign exchange.
– Receive, process and direct customer complaints to appropriate services.
– Deposit towels.
– Provide information to customers about the island.
– Answering the reception’s phone.
– At least B2 level of Spanish and English.
– Minimum 3 months.
– Different shifts.
– 300€ per month
– Shared accommodation (same gender, double or triple room).
– All meals.
Website the student mobility