We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as Bilingual Technical Client Advisor – English and German with TTEC in Sofia.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring mind
And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits that you’d expect (and some that just might surprise you) like…
- Extensive training programs – lasting between 2 and 3 weeks;
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills training for Logitech products
- Customer handling skills training
- Lab, where you can test and reproduce the technical issues, you will encounter
- Multicultural environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service
- Bonus scheme based on your performance
- Access top notch business best practices
- Healthy work-life balance with no night shifts, because we value your time.
What You’ll be Doing
- Looking for the opportunity to work side by side with people from all around the globe,
- providing support for customers of worldwide-known manufacturer and supplier of Peripherals, Gaming & Audio Devices, Web Cameras, Security Systems and Harmony
- Remotes? You’ll be working with our Logitech team.
On a typical day, you’ll
- Accept requests through phone and email to identify and fix the problem
- Respond to customers via email and voice communication
- Provide great customer experience by managing customer’s expectations
- Keep customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership
- Meet deadlines and delivering services, respecting customers‘ service level agreements
- Keep yourself educated of the supported products and technology as well as the applicable technical support tools
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication in German
- Very good level of written and verbal communication in English
- Treat tasks with priority and manage time efficiently
- Willingness to learn new technologies, expand knowledge and gain expertise in the information technology field
Please apply with your English CV version
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it – check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ttec.taleo.net.