VISUAL COMPONENTS IN A NUTSHELL
At Visual Components, we are building 3D simulation tools to plan factories and optimize production lines. Essentially, it’s 3D games for industrial use. We believe that 3D simulation is the future of planning, and we want to make it easily accessible.
With solutions for manufacturing design, sales, and application development, our software is trusted by hundreds of organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in Espoo, Finland, but we have offices in the US and Germany, along with a global partner network of partners and resellers.
THE ROLE AND THE TEAM
To enable us to grow internationally, we are now looking for German-speaking Digital Marketing Specialist to be part of the Visual Components global marketing team in Espoo, Finland. Our marketing team of six professionals is united by the passion to marketing, excitement about our product and ambitious common goals.
In this role, you’ll help us drive, execute, and optimize our digital marketing in theDACH region.
YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT BY
– Planning, executing, and tracking paid digital marketing campaigns, (mainly google and social media)
– Managing and building our presence on German social media platforms
– Managing the German website and working with the teams to look for ways to drive traffic, engage visitors, capture leads as well as seek strategies to improve the quality of MQLs.
– Working with the DACH sales team to plan, execute, and analyse email nurturing as well as account-based marketing campaigns through marketing automation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
The support of a very international team, informal and easy-going work culture where your skills are valued, energetic and motivating working environment, flexible working hours, extensive healthcare and lunch & cultural benefit.
Comprehensive personnel benefits, e.g., learning platforms, extensive occupational health care and health insurance, lunch benefit, sport & cultural benefit vouchers in addition to nice compensation
We are not only looking for someone to just “do the job”, but to share our values and become a full member of the Visual Components team.
At Visual Components, our most valuable assets are our employees. We treat everyone with honesty and transparency, help each other and do our work with passion. Our employees have voted us as one of Finland’s Great Places to Work® 3 years in a row! We also enjoy spending time together even after work. Pool tournaments, game nights, office breakfasts, after works and sports activities are part of our life as a team.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN A ROLE IF YOU HAVE
– Proficiency in German language at a very high professional level (C1-C2 of a CEFR) is a must. To perform the tasks, you should be able to produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex subjects and master the finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations
– Minimum of 2 years of B2B marketing experience
– Experience managing effective google ad and social media campaigns.
– Experience creating engaging copies for landing pages & email campaigns
– Prior experience running lead generation and nurturing campaigns (experience in Hubspot is a plus).
– Experience in WordPress
– Basic knowledge in InDesign
– Good communication skills in English.
APPLICATION AND DEADLINES
Please send your application via applying with the form on our career page.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
– Preliminary screening that takes maximum 2 weeks after the application
– Recruiter call – also an opportunity to ask any questions
– Interview with the hiring manager
– Case assignment
– Interview with the manager and meeting the marketing team
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please, contact our Talent Sourcer Elena Bazhenova via phone (+358 45 169 0179) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte visual-components.jobs.personio.com.
Webseite Visual Components
Join us on our quest to virtualize manufacturing!