The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
This position provides a unique career opportunity to be a key member of our DACH commercial sales team in Barcelona. This role will specialize in identifying qualified leads from demand generation activity and developing these to generate new pipeline in Salesforce. You will also be responsible for driving this pipeline together with our field sales and partner network. This position requires excellent communication skills that result in meeting or exceeding the assigned qualified lead targets. You will interact with field sales, internal sales, marketing, partners, prospects and customers to maximize the total Customer Experience – this gives you also a great internal network.
The Digital Sales Centre in Barcelona was born as a Sales Talent Academy. This means we are looking for people that love to learn and develop themselves. Starting in this particular role as Digital Sales would lead to great opportunities where you would be able to internally rotate to a Sales Specialist or a Field Account Executive role. It is an exciting journey where you are given the coaching, tools and training needed to succeed.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- You will be the voice and or face of VMware; understanding our customers‘ challenges and business needs
- You will be working as a generalist, covering our full VMware portfolio, and learning a little bit about everything.
- You will research accounts, prospect, identify key players, generate interest, and obtain business requirements
- You will be part of the account management team working closely with partners too and establishing an efficient network with them
- You will be responsible to drive opportunity progression on our core deals in the DSC
- You will collaborate with our field sales team with quoting, territory analysis and providing support on internal VMware processes
- You will master how to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections and still be hungry for the next call
- You will be building and developing customer relationships and managing stakeholder ecosystems
- Meet or exceed given KPIs and targets
You will be responsible for keeping VMware’s CRM system up to date according to our sales cycles
- Promote, develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of VMware products and services, industry trends, and competition
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of success
- Credible follow-up and cold calling experience to multiple executive levels within an organization is a plus
- Pre-call planning, outbound, and proactive cold calling is an advantage
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Structure and control a call
- Time and territory management
- Accurate data entry and management of leads/opportunities/pipeline in a CRM system
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Excellent phone, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable discussing technology with both customers and partners
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
Virgilia Casaburi has been working with VMware for two years and strongly believes that a true team spirit and proactive mindset can create a motivated and open team. Giving employees the opportunity to take the lead on projects or strategic goals to encourage professional development and have continuous knowledge sharing among the team is very important to her. The most important team resource for her is hiring people with the right mindset and drive because the rest can be learned. If you are looking to join a high paced fun working environment, with lots of learning and development opportunities, with your heart and mind in the right place – Virgilia wants you in the team!
Where is this role located?
Flexible: The role is considered flexible and will be a mix of working from a local VMware office and remote depending on your preferences and the arrangements determined with your future manager. You will be expected to live within a reasonable non-daily commute of the office.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behaviour challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, training, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.vmware.com.