The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
This position provides a unique career opportunity to be a key member of the Security Business Specialist (SBU) team for Vmware, settle in in the EMEA Digital Sales Centre in Barcelona. You will responsible of the End to End selling cycle to support overall SBU grow. You will work closely with the Digital Sales Centre Specialist teams and the Security Business Unit team to deliver sales performance.
When you’re working for a company that shares your values, it’s easier to enjoy what you do. At VMware we unite under a core set of EPIC2 Values: Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customer, and Community. Our guiding principle is „innovate in everything“. Each day you will be challenged to bring curiosity, diversity, and an eagerness to collaborate toward bold ideas across all aspects of our business. We do it with a spirit of inclusion and trust acting as ‚One VMware‘ to help our customers win.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- Within 30 days of employment, you will become familiar with the SBU portfolio and use cases by completing a mixture of online training and 121 sessions with the team and other parts of the business.
- You will introduce yourself to the VMware partner network and other business units you will be working with, to build your stakeholder map (Renewals, CORE, Solutions Engineers, AOB).
- You will also get a grasp on your existing pipeline and start making your first calls. You will keep learning within the job honing in your skills.
- Within 60 days, you will be able to forecast accurately, have a good understanding of your business and be able to build an action plan to drive success within your territories.
- Within 90 days of employment, you will be actively working on qualifying new prospects and closing your first deals. You will understand business processes and how the organization is structured, as well as be competent with the SBU portfolio. You will be working collaboratively with other business units to achieve success for the customers as ONE VMware.
- Within 180 days, you will be achieving your quarterly targets, building large complex strategic deals across your territories. You will be driving technological transformation for your customers based on your territory plans in cooperation with other areas of the business.
- Within 360 days you will be improving your skillset and driving YoY growth. You will also be actively working on your career development and next steps with your manager and through our mentorship program.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record for success
- Be able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Be able to hold c-level business conversations Fortune 500 companies
- Qualifying, negotiating, and closing deals of 3-6-12 months average sales cycle
- Work with Solutions Engineers to deliver successful Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Delivering Weekly forecasting/ Quarterly business reviews/Large Deal Reviews
- Build pipeline appropriate pipeline coverage
- Work with VMware partners on campaigns to drive growth
- Work with internal stakeholder to build large and strategic deals
- Build territory plans and execute on them
- Work in a matrix environment
- Keeping up to date with the latest IT trends and technology developments
- Attend weekly SBU/Sales trainings/team meetings and share your knowledge
- Fluent German
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.vmware.com.