According to the 2022 rankings our partner is the second best school in the province of seville
Their admissions process is designed to get to know the student and their family so that they can respond to their needs, taking into account the individual differences of each new student and the diverse expectations and motivations that bring them to our school.
Their challenge is to train men and women who, above all, develop their self-leadership: self-knowledgeable, in order to know others, be self-confident and aware of their vulnerability and imperfections, which will provide them with the tools to be assertive, empathize and generate appropriate synergies.
– Assisting classes for optimal results.
– Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar.
– Enriching the students‘ knowledge of English culture and values.
– Facilitating activities such as group tasks.
– German as advanced level
– Studies related to education or the German language or previous teaching experience.
– English as intermediate level
Benefits: 150€/month + Breakfast + Lunch
Internship hours: 25-35 hours/week
Availability: Sept 2023 – June 2024.
Webseite the student mobility